Welcome to 3CX Academy!
Get 3CX Certified and power up your profitability and productivity by taking the FREE 3CX Certified Engineer and/or 3CX Advanced Certified tests.
Prepare Yourself for the 3CX Certified Engineer Test
Watch the Basic 3CX Online Training Video series to prepare yourself for the 3CX Certified Engineer test. The Basic 3CX Video series shows you how to install 3CX Phone System, phone provisioning, basic troubleshooting techniques and more!
Prepare Yourself for the 3CX Advanced Certified Test
Watch the Advanced 3CX Online Training Video series to prepare yourself for the 3CX Advanced Certified test. You will need to have passed the 3CX Certified Engineer test before taking the 3CX Advanced Certified test.
The Advanced 3CX Video series shows you how to provision templates, configure bridges, advanced troubleshooting techniques and more!
Upon passing each certification level, 3CX Partners are awarded with a certificate and a 3CX Certified Engineer or 3CX Advanced Certified logo. Many 3CX Certified Partners use their certification logos on their websites and office stationery such as business cards and letterheads thus distinguishing themselves by promoting the fact that they are 3CX Certified Partners.
- You can only take each certification test once.
- You must create your User Account using only the standard English character set. Using an extended character set will render your certificate unreadable.
- Multiple accounts leading to a certificate WILL invalidate that certificate.
- If you would like to re-take the test, please send an email to email@example.com. A retest after a suitable interval for preparation will eventually be allowed.
Returning to this web site?
(Cookies must be enabled in your browser)
Is this your first time here?
- Fill out the New Account form with your details.
- An email will be immediately sent to your email address.
- Read your email, and click on the web link it contains.
- Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
- Now, select the course you want to participate in.
- If you are prompted for an "enrolment key" - use the one that your teacher has given you. This will "enrol" you in the course.
- You can now access the full course. From now on you will only need to enter your personal username and password (in the form on this page) to log in and access any course you have enrolled in.